Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

war / bush etc jokes

Options
  • 25-03-2003 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭

anyone else sick to the teeth of these by now?!

seems all i have seem to have seen on this board are just jokes about bush for the past 4 weeks..

theres milking the cow and theres just plain getting sick of it, i would have to go for the latter..

no one else agree? :/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Why don't you post some other jokes that are not related to the current events in the middle east.....

I have posted some of the war/Bush jokes you have mentioned... I think they were well received.

When the Michael Jackson interview and the baby out the window incident happened there was jokes about that on this board.... Did that annoy you also ????

This war will definitly go on for a while longer and we will all get the jokes in our email accounts, like most people if its a good joke i'll post it.....

If your sick of all the iraq jokes go here and read some useful info

Or maybe, if you just want a laugh go

here *

*Couldn't help posting more bush jokes..... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

its not just this board though, its everywhere, like all the emails you mentioned to.

I am keeping upto current events in the war in iraq thanks.

Paedo jokes about michael jackson were ok, but it just seems with this bush thing its the same thing posted over and over and over and over and etc... again..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

and i wasnt taking a poke at any one person in particular, and i apologise if it came off like that.

Just wondered if anyone felt the same really :/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Id agree with you chief, their realy milking this one to the bones, the same picture has been posted 3 TIMES THIS WEEK, the one with bush and saddam playing in a schoolboy like way with each other, ENOUGH already, if you must post a joke at least look at the jokes few days before to see if its been posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

well bush is a funny guy, it's not his fault

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TenLeftFingers

Originally posted by Tyrrial
    well bush is a funny guy, it's not his fault
    Bush is very funny. Every time I see him, his body language, his lame attempts at sencerity and seriousness....I can't help but laugh :p Actually, I'd compare him to Leslie Nielson in the Naked Gun movies!

Advertisement