Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Otranome, Murder Of Crows, Al Capone Suite....

Options
  • 25-03-2003 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

This Thursday in DA2 , wexford st

Otranome
    AlCapone Suite
    The Murder of Crows
    Ellentic

Doors 8pm, adm €6.

Should be a class night.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Correction my friend...WILL be a class night! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

This will be a really good gig gaurateed or lever brothers will give you your money back !!
    Come one come all and support Gigsmarts fund raising efforts for the forthcoming second compilation disc!

All the best , please dont shoot me for the plug!

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

This is tonight people....hope to see ya'll there.....this will be a most rawkin' evening !!!
    Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭nessy

god you guys are loud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

haha, yeah my ears are still ringin! was a great night, all the bands were deadly, and Otranome were quite loud alright! Im sure there were a few sore heads this morning anyway, me included. Fair play to everyone who turned up, think there was a few quid raised for the gigsmart cd.
    DA2 was lookin great. The setup is so much better than it was.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Man, last night was a really good one. I also had a sore head but my ears were fine...god bless ear plugs. (You should get a pair Adam!)
    Well done to all the bands on the bill...you made the night rock!

Advertisement