Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just an idea

• 25-03-2003 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

hey everybody!!!
    im a college student who like alot of people has the unfortunate need to travel quite a long distance to get home from college and with the prices that bus eireann are charging its costing me a bomb.... not to mention an extra 2/3 hours onto journey time

for example a student return from galway to derry costs euro 28 and takes the good part of 6 hours (and thats not on a friday)now imagine if that were from limerick or cork

so what im proposing is if people would (like in the good auld days) think about sharing the cost of petrol or car pooling etc. something whereby everybody cuts down on the cost and help the poor unfortunates.

if there are people out there interested or who have any ideas i need to know cos i dont think i can cope with another 3 years of buses which leave me poor

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I've put a copy of this on College Work also, it'll get seen by more people who're in college. So check up also on it there mozilla.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 mozilla

mucho apreciated.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

I go from Thomastown to Carlow every day. dont travel that long (little over 40mins) but willing none the less

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement