Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cranberries in Belfast **TICKETS**

Options
  • 25-03-2003 6:24pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Posted this in the gigs/events forum but since not many go there thought I'd post it here aswell.

Was just wonderin around the oul ticketmaster site and came across this .For anyone who's interested it's tickets for the Cranberries gig in Belfast which haven't officially been put on sale yet.

A bit of a repeat of the Slane schkinanigans.

Dregin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Yep i saw that too...he he. Still worried about Slane have to say. Have to wait til postman pat comes in may

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

2 questions.....

1. Why would anyone want to go to see the Cranberries ?
    2. Why would anyone want to travel to belfast to see the Cranberries ?

Nice avatar tho Dregin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭stez

I agree, although they are massive in Spain. I'd prefer to go to Belfast to watch Rolf Harris take a ****

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Marx brothers indeed!I dunno.I've always hated the Cranberries but I was at the site, decided to run the "test" and came up with that link.Thought someone might actually make use of it.

Maybe not.

Advertisement