Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF Modding

Options
  • 25-03-2003 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Feeling the need to Mod???

2 places to go and register.

1. www.modtheater.com we have the amazing DaCrapper on staff and eventually he will answer your post.

2. www.bf1942.com they have an excellent editing forum with most of the DC .EOD team posting there regularly.

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Just to let people know I have started a BF 1942 MOD similiar to Desert Combat.

I nearly have an M1A1 Tank model done and I'll post some screenshots when it's finished.

I need the below :

Mappers
    Texture Artists, Skinners and 2D GFX Artists
    Modellers

I tried to do this on the Half Life engine but it proved near impossible. The BF1942 engine however already has everything I need and could possible want :) i.e.

Large open maps which is suited to city or open terrain combat.
    Easy to code for, actually all I have to do is copy and paste and change around a few values :)
    Vehicles and planes, enough said :P

Send me a PM if you want to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Which is the best editor for making maps (not mods) cause i hear u all mention battlecraft yet i cant find it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

K i found it...now i need a tutorial...any webbies cause all the ones up there xplain for other editors :(

Advertisement