Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

smallville

Options
  • 25-03-2003 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

Just wondering i was checking out the stores to see if they have smallville the soundtrack for the first series.I have checked all the leading stores in which they have told me that it will not be coming out in ireland. I dont wanto purchase it by credit card so i I was wondering anybody know a site where i can here the different songs for the album?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭johnnyc

whats up nobody wanto tell me where to get smallvile?The superman series

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Why did you post it on this board?
    Music/Radio or Televison would have been better boards to post on, more people look at them. In fact there is a board specifically for Smallville, here.

Anyway www.cdnow.com usually lets you listen to samples of some of the songs on the albums.

Smallville Soundtrack

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭johnnyc

i have actually posted it there first and still waiting(4 th day) and no reply?

Advertisement