Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum for bargain hunters

Options
  • 25-03-2003 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭

Any chance of a forum where people share details of special offers and good value they see around and about?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ManWithThePlan

Why not just create a thread for this in the For Sale board and then get it stickied..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Originally posted by Mark_irl
    Any chance of a forum where people share details of special offers and good value they see around and about?

Actually not a bad idea. It could live within the "For Sale" forum" but would have to be fairly closely modded to stop muppets posting every tom, richard and harry of a pyrimad sale.

For example if I came across a sale in Bennetton/Dunnes (I just put in Dunnes to apease the Working Class PPl among you) :D in the blanch centre I could pass it on to other ppl in that area.

By the same analagy I could pass on special offers on, for example, blacklstar on the web, in the UK for DVD's etc....

My 2c.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

boards.ie/vbulletin > Community > Activism > Euro Price Hikes

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?forumid=235

Advertisement