Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice needed :)

• 25-03-2003 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭

anybody,
    what price should i be paying for a 28.8 credit card size modem for my laptop. 28.8 will suit me fine, just need it for connecting on when not at home or from bed if ill.

Am on *VERY* limited budget and have been offered one for €30 ....is that about right? :)

desperately need one for a dell inspiron 3500 thats otherwise perfect but is totally refusing to recognise the built in modem. (even with the right most recent drivers from dell).

Bazzie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

well a 56k V.90 USB one is dixions will set you €60 your better off going for the 56k one you will really notice the difference [you will save the extra money on connection charges]

Advertisement