Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darren or Dwaine?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Sterile Fish

erm, read the few posts above, not jst being short sighted enuff to read the most recent one

hes 'crying' because the convent girls were 'falsely advertised' as being goodlooking, his recent post has nothing to do with you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by ironbrew
    Whats wrong now?

I "deleted" my 2 posts and yet you still cry? i dont see what difference it makes anyways, i dont excactly keep an eye on my post count.

God I thought the ==> ;) was enough.
    I guess next time I'll just have to stick in [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

lol, yea. i wouldnt call it a mullet but it is slightly bushy and long. next time you see me, announce yourself, for it is more than likely i have seen you about before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

then i want 2 change my vote 2 maka;)

Originally posted by Mr_Roger_Bongos

(P.s. our school locked this site, so theyre will be ALOT less posts from us convent guys, but using my leet hax i found a way in (sigh deeply admins)) :rolleyes: (its a chada thing)

If nobodies figured this out or been told, if you connect to muppet.boards.ie instead of www.boards.ie it should do the trick. Forgot to say that when I first saw it.

• Advertisement

muppet.boards.ie doesnt work on my home computer here, so will it work at skool?

It should work for you at home. Are you using an up to date browser?
    You should mention that on Admin/Support.
    It works for me at home and in college. But boards isnt blocked in college.
    Sure give it a whirl.

Yep im using internet explorer 5(i fink) and i also treid the newest version of Opera and it stil wont work..is the address...www.muppet.boards.ie

or

www.muppets.boards.ie

coz both dont work...so i dont know wat the problem is!?

Ahh there's your problem right there.
    There's no www prefix
    it's http://muppet.boards.ie/
    enjoy :)

Advertisement