Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard Help!!!

• 26-03-2003 1:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

i just spilt a glass of coke all over my keyboard. it is still working, but there is still coke under the buttons. and advice on the best way to clean this??? is it possible to remove the keys without much hassle??? will this do any long term damage???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

There's a link somewhere to putting a keyboard in the dishwasher! Seriously. But you take out the electronics first etc. I think it means a great deal of time to do it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

It's fairly easy to pop the key's off.
    Just get yourself a screw driver and gently pry them off.
    They are basically just clipped on, so they come off easily, and when you're putting them back on just push down on the key til you hear it click back into place.
    That's how it is on my keyboard anyway.

Just remember where the keys go when you're putting them back on. ;)

Killian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

dishwasher??? doing all that seems to be alot of hassle! they keys seem to be coming off easy enough, it'll just clean it this way

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

buy a new one there about 5.99 ?

Advertisement