Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New band. Need drummer and bassist

• 26-03-2003 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

I am pretty new to Dublin and am trying to start a band. I have a few songs that I have written and recorded recently posted at www.mp3.com/creamysonic The songs on this site are with out vocals or lyrics. I have recently met up with a great singer and we will posting the songs with the vocals soon. The drum and bass parts are just working parts and completely open to interpretation.

Hopefully the music will be very dynamic and interesting. As a guitarist I like to try to explore non traditional guitar sounds and would ideally like to add a textural synth player after all of the other positions are solid. I also try to experiment with different phrasings and not to get caught up with standard chord progressions. I like epic jams but am not really inclined to wheedly solos.

The music will have lots of layers and be very melodic but will also achieve a heavy ugly dark side. I have a decent demo studio that will enable us to quickly produce high quality demos.

Looking for Musicians who like to explore their instruments. A drummer and bassist, of course, will need a strong grove and be able to sit in the pocket and keep the rhythm duck ass tight. I hope to meet players who can achieve this but go outside the norm. Also want the Drummer and bassist to be actively involved in song writing.

Have a listen to the mp3s and let me know if anyone in moved by the music. Feel free to email petersl@eircom.net or call 085 737 2333.

Peter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Jetrel

thats a whole lotta buzz words!!
    you should put them in a book

Advertisement