Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Night in November - The Gaiety

Options
  • 26-03-2003 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

Has anybody bee to see it yet??
    I'm going to see it tomorrow so just curious on opinions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Benbaz

Went to see it last night and was blown away! It's an absolutely amazing play. Extremely hilarious but with serious points to be made about the religious divide up the north. Marty Maguire is a brilliant actor and anyone that hasn't seen it yet.....GO SEE IT!!! Tonight and tomorrow are the last nights!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Thanks for that Benbaz! Strange that their web site doesn't mention it, though

Gaiety Theatre, South King St., Dublin 2
    www.gaietytheatre.com
    Box Office: 01 - 677 1717 / boxoffice@gaietytheatre.com

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yes, saw it in Vicors street (iirc) a good while ago and was bowled over by it too.... very very good and a tough play to pull off (its a one man show!)

Highly recommended.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Hi all sorry to ressurect a really old thread but, i just watched a documentary on this play with Patrick Kielty as the lead and it really got my attention. I was wondering if it is playing anywhere? UK or Ireland Preferably? Or would it be possible to get a dvd of it anywhere?

Advertisement