Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Letter to Mary Harney No.2

Options
  • 26-03-2003 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Ms Mary Harney TD
    Tainiste
    Dail Eireann
    Dublin 2

Dear Mary

Wasn't it shocking to see the flagrant violation of the Geneva Convention by the Iraqis when they interviewed POW's from'our' coalition partners. I hope you contacted Donald, Condeleeza and General Franks expressing my country's abhorrance at such an outrage. Mind you if have spoken to them then its the first thing you have said or done since you SHAMED my country last week in the Dail. Perhaps you are safe in a protective bunker on the advice of 'our' allies who, God knows, told you how dangerous it would be as a member of the Coalition of the Willing(sic).

Just in case you have not totally succumbed to the black propoganda of the US military, you might check out the website below and contemplate how many of the DEAD and INJURED suffered as a result of the troops, armaments, munitions, equipment and the assortment of weaponary that passed through my beloved country.

All the best Mary, we'll all be watching you

Peter from Sandyford

http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

Advertisement