Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just got a new 1.8a c1 p4 northwood

Options
  • 26-03-2003 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭

and slapped it into my BH7(abits new 800(200 quad pumped) fsb mobo)

tried for 3 gigs stock vcore and yeeees!!, it seems tho that it doesnt want to go much higher, for now its happy at 3.1 with 1.68-1.7v actual.

its watercooled btw, not bad for £75 sterling tho ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭BabyEater

What sort of watercooling have you got on it . Nise overclock by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Ocpc the deep rad, ocpc atlantis p4 waterblock, eheim 1048 with 1/2" tubing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Where did you get the parts? Any photos of it?

got them all off a guy on ocuk mark, fella from the north ive got lots of stuff from before.

im thinking of selling the ocpc wb(no reason just aesthetics) and getting this one

ccr02_2.jpg

and this gpu waterblock

LT-3small.jpg

fits all current gfx cards with mounting holes

these parts are from www.watercooling.de theres an option on the site to change language to english, prices in euros!!

prices arent bad but postage is a bit steep for one item but grand for a few :(

they do all the bits there

ill show u mine when i have it all done prolly be mid june byt he time i get gpu block etc :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Paul.K

Cyrus,

I too am watercooled. I have tried both the Innovatek and Dangerden kits, the latter being the more expensive since I had to ship it from the States. However it was truely worth the extra cash. I just dont like the flowrate you get with german blocks. There usually less than 3/8' ID which is crazy. Anyway I would recommend dangerden gpu and cpu waterblocks m8 with 1/2ID tubing you'll notice a substantial increase in flowrate which will lower those temps.

Paul.K

Dangerden stuff can be got at over-clock.co.uk

• Advertisement

yeh ur right paul, ive decided to get a maze 3 and a dd 9700 wb from www.chill-tek.com(uk site decent shipping :D)

my stuff is all 1/2 atm anyway so itd be sensible to keep it that way :)

btw i bought a rad 8500 off u ages ago remember :D

my girlf met u in ucd!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Paul.K

LOL m8,

Isn't the web a small place. You'll have great fun with the DD stuff. The craftmanship is top notch. What tubing are you using?? I would recommend tygon tubing since its not suciptible to kinking. My own rig I have a Maze 3 copper top waterblock and Radeon 9700 pro gpu block all fitted with 1/2' ID tubing. I also have an external glass resevoir from Innovtek that I have modifed with 1/2 barbs. Being playing with watercooling now for a year or 2. Tell me how u get on mate.

LateR,

Paul.

PS Ya your girlie was very pleasant to the eye if I remember correctly.:D :D

How noisy is your rig Paul.K ? Any fans in it at all?

PS Ya your girlie was very pleasant to the eye if I remember correctly

:D ill not disagree there ;)

Atm i have an ocpc the deep rad with 1/2 fittings, ocpc atlantis(which im gonna keep and get a lucite top off jess the guy who makes em) and im gonna get the dd 9700 wb aswell it looks class!

ive just got 2 metres of tygon which ill fit when i get the gpu wb, the stuff looks great its like bendy glass its so clear!!

i think i have the res u ahve the one that clips on the pump?? innovares or dya have the tube one??

I just got a rad 9500 non pro gteed softmoddable off a guy on ebay, lots of people on ocuk got em work a treat, used to have a sapphire 9700 should never have sold it great cards!!

9500 cost £150 incl shipping so not bad

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Cyrus

Where did you get your C1 stepping 1.8?

Vex.

• Advertisement

ebay aswell mate, overclockers.co.uk are now selling gteed c1 2.4bs tho,many people have hit 3.3+ with them

How well does your tygon take bends Cyrus , will it kink , and how much was it . As i was thinking of getting some as i am using braided vinyl tubing which doesn't bend too easy.

ive only just got it yet mate and havent had time to install, its supposed to be the dogs tho??

All this talk is making my wallet v.nervous...:D

Where did you buy your tygon from cyrus?
    I have to put in me new waterblock this weekend , hope to see good improvement from the one i have already.

Advertisement