Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hhh

• 26-03-2003 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Basically I want to find out what you all think of HHH

What do you thnk of HHH? 27 votes

He is the man.
    0% 0 votes
    He was cool, but now is as threatening as a hair dresser.
    11% 3 votes
    Give me Angle any day.
    37% 10 votes
    He sucks.
    37% 10 votes
    Triple - Who?
    14% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

without all backstage politics I like him (or I did like him)

esp when he was V bad .. V Mick Foley etc.

he is a great wrestler and has a good persona as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Gimme King Angle any day.
    I've seen triple H from when he first came into the WWF (then) up until now, and I have to say that the guy is at an all-time low now. I remember seeing him in some really bloody matches, which were great (e.g. HHH vs Cactus Jack, Royal Rumble 2000 & HHH vs The Rock, Summerslam '98). But now, he's reducing himself to the sham that is Scott (I've no talent) Steiner. He's just bulking up on muscle and down on wrestling ability. Anyone who says that he can wrestle is either blind or mad - the guy just shambles around the ring doing the same crap all the time. I admire the wrestlers who add a new move or two to their repertoire every week (e.g. The Hurricane, Kurt Angle, Team Angle) but HHH doesn't.....ever....never!
    Back to school for him, before its too late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

hhh vs castus @ rumble 2000 was one of the matches which got me interested in wrestling again. i wasent watching during most of that year tho so never saw the matches that he is renound for. but atm he seems jaded............ he was so over when he came back from injury early last year.... but now nearly everyone is tired of him .

but when u think about it, what are wwe supposed to do with him? hes a main eventer whatever way u look at it, & is also in his prime so he kinda has to be high profile.hes arguably no good at being a face, but isnt the super heel he once was. i think being in the nwo would give him the lift he needs about now, which is similar to the stable which was created for him recently (till the rest of the stable went & got injured).

i dont no what should be done with him,but without the strap, im just not interested in him as a character

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

He used ot be one of my favorites but nowadays to be honest his ego has gotten the better of him and he just wants to be THE man.

his title reign at the moment is a joke...i hope they give boker T the credit he deserves and give him the win at WWM.

Booker T has been excellent and so hard working in my eyes since he came into the WW(F)E

J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i think Booker T is great. i think HHH is not. i really hope that they give the 5 time WCW champion the belt on Sunday but i think they wont

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

HHH sucks atm and is holding much more deserving wrestlers back. Nothing will change this tho as he is boneing the boss's daughter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭herbie747

I used to think he was amazing- great matches, excellent promos and funny sketches. Since he got back, he has way too much airtime and seems to have lost something.

His matches suck (I blame Steiner mainly for THEIR matches), his in-ring promos drag out way too long with little relevant or interesting points, and all his backstage politics irritate me. I want to like him, but it's getting harder each week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

He should get out of the spotlight and let someone with talent headline for a change mabye RVD or Booker T this forming a tag team of 2 of the best wrestlers is just stupid they did it with Kane & RVD to make up for the fact that they weren't going to give them the world title in favor of HHH & he dosen't deserve it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement