Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EWJ, Zero and X-Com

Options
  • 17-04-1998 4:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭

Ok seing as Alan is away I thought I'd beter post something here on behalf of X-Com. First of all I think EWJ is way out of line saying that Zero played for us against Gunns Islanders. The official story there is that we "X-Com" got 2 LPB's (Rasta and Jay) from a UL clan called EarthQuake to play with us against GI and may I add are still willing to play for X-Com for the remainder of the comp. The only thing Zero did in that game was make out our tactics and help out the lads in the messagemode2 bit. If making out tactics for another clan is wrong then Zero is a bad boy. Now Jimmy you said that it affects u that X-Com beat GI because you will not qualify for the next round, what are u asking for here Jim fair play is it? well mate I didnt see u offering X-Com any rematch when ye supposedley played 5 LPB's against 3 and at most times 2 X-Com's. All I can say to that is you live by the sword you die by the sword :) I think u'll have to come up with a wee bit more than "I have this person but I cant tell u who he is but he told me that Zero played for X-Com" crap. And as far as u loosing u'r respect for Zero goes, if I were u I'd be more worried about the lack of respect u'll be getting for trying to smear the name of a man who has earned the respect from all in Irish Quake for over 18 months.

SB...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

: The only thing Zero did in that game was make out our tactics and help out the lads in the messagemode2 bit.

I don't know what the rest of our readers think
    of this but I personally don't think it's on -
    what would you think if Guns Islanders started
    helping out say Celtic Warriors (as if they
    need it!) in their games against X-Com or na
    Daghda -

John.
    --

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Jim was given the facts from his reliable source down in UL and well he would not lie about somthing this big.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

: I don't know what the rest of our readers think
    : of this but I personally don't think it's on -
    : what would you think if Guns Islanders started
    : helping out say Celtic Warriors (as if they
    : need it!) in their games against X-Com or na
    : Daghda -

John, me helping out with tactics is no different than a clan going to a UK homepage or another internet website and reading up on tactics. I told them what to do, and they did it well. I'm not even going to reply to any more CD bullshiit messages, because this has gone on too long and I am sick of it. As for this fabled 'UL player', we have it narrowed down to five people and when we get a certain mail today, we'll know exactly who he is. I guarantee that there will be no more postings from him to this board by the time me and dave are done with him.

Zero.

Advertisement