Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moo 3 dammit

Options
  • 26-03-2003 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

Game: were sold out and we arent ordering any soon

smyths: sold out and we have 4 coming in on monday, but they are pre-booked

Gamesworld: huh?

tried every gameshop i could find and nobody has it :(:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

/me scratches head

moo 3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

Master of Orion 3.
    Wouldn't have thought there'd be huge demand for it though especially since it doesn't really seem to be a very main stream game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Unfortunately you can count yourself lucky as it's a disaster in it's current form - quite possibly the most disappointing game ever.

See here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86263 for more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

Just thought I'd muddy the waters with this:
    http://pc.ign.com/articles/386/386281p1.html
    Now I've always trusted ign's reviews but if the game is really as bad as you say then what the hell is that 6 page review all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

I got the last copy in smiths in cork the day it came out (fluke really, didnt know release date so i went in to chance it and there was one copy on the bottom shelf, i was fairly chuffe

The games fairly good. Gets a bit repetitive after awhile but still fun. Some pretty major bugs that need sorting (fecking point defense!) and graphics are only iffy but tis still worth the 40 gazebos i paid for it.

As to where to find it, cant help ya there, havent seen it anywhere since i bought it. Ide say try ordering it online if your really keen on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

finally got it, and i didnt want it for graphics, just the gameplay tbh which is fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

I concur with that the game play is adictive. Just 6 more turns And I'll have one of each of the spies to blits them anoining Bas.......

Advertisement