Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs in Amsterdam

• 26-03-2003 9:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭

myself and a friend of mine are thinking about moving to amsterdam for the summer anyone know any places i could try for jobs on the net??i am looking for pub/call center/factory work well anything that pays half decent.also i am looking for accomodation mabey in student houses [should be cheap for the summer] anyone got any advice or ideas??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i vaguely remember a couple of my friends getting jobs in holland when i was in college, and i think they went through Usit.
    you could check them out as they seem like the studenty types :)

other than that, can you post up anything that you find that is useful, as we do get a lot of enquires about summer jobs etc in foreign places.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

ya ill try usit, I should have taught of that seen as i am the USIT rep for LIT :)

Advertisement