Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slane Tickets

• 26-03-2003 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got there tickets yet? Are they posting them now or are they waiting? i've six ordered and i have a confirmation number and all but i gave the wrong email address (well the right one but i missed a letter) my tickets haven't come yet.:confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I haven't got mine, neither have any of my friends. I'd say it'll be June before we get them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

Yeah my six havent come yet either. The email they send u is a notification and dosent matter if u dont get it. Im unsure, but i wouldnt expect them until the summer, thats what i hear. If u really want to contact the customer care of the place u bought them. I got mine from ticketmaster and i had to change my method of getting them. They were quick and helpful.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

In big capitalised writing at the bottom of the order page it said they wouldn't be posted until May some time so I wouldn't worry just yet.

Dregin

Advertisement