Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is spamming predictable

Options
  • 26-03-2003 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭

I was doing an analysis of the top 125 posters and noticed a distinct pattern. Is this just what happens when you take any large set of numbers?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Total posts (note first 30,000 posts or so may be out of date sequence).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

whenever there is a new release of CS
    there will be spam

whenever UTVip crack a new deal
    there will be spam

whenever there is a open and virgin ear
    there will be spam

the first pic just proves that there is a rise in the posts per day in user as it reaches the highest posters..no big trend when you consider runfree(afk?) or oldyellar

the second pic shows that boards.ie is getting more popular.....could you victor, plot number of posts against the creation dates of new forms?...that would be interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by SearrarD
    the second pic shows that boards.ie is getting more popular.....could you victor, plot number of posts against the creation dates of new forms?...that would be interesting
    Hey, I'm not that sad. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

lol...I cant do it, I'm in work atm....
    Hey, I'm not not that sad

Not going to do it now so :p

Advertisement