Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In a band? Wanna Gig?

Options
  • 27-03-2003 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Well I’ve seen the light!

EXPLICIT CONTENT is abolishing its ticket format! So there will be no tickets to sell! No coloured fliers! No bull**** or hidden charges! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE TO PLAY! So if you wanna play a gig where your Drum kit will be provided for and all forms of advertising will be taken care of, then drop me a line on the following number:

Robbie: 087 1255537

The gigs will be on in the Voodoo Lounge every Wednesday and in The Music Room above the Firestone pub on Abbey Street every Thursday. A few other permanent gigs in other well-known venues are in the pipeline as we speak so get phoning!

P.S Why aren't the Sundogs signed to a major ****ing label? They're ****ing brilliant!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Morello

Originally posted by Rob. C
    P.S Why aren't the Sundogs signed to a major ****ing label? They're ****ing brilliant!!!

Don't worry they'll get somewhere, definitely. They're an excellent band and very nice people too.

I didn't see them live in a while tho... do you know if they have any gig lined up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Rob. C

Couldn't agree more, sound bunch of lads. I'll drop Neil a line and see when and where their next gig is on... I think he may have mentioned something about Dorans?

Anyway the sooner the better they're signed up! ****ing class!

:D

Advertisement