Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATTENTION GALWAY PPL!!! (v1.01!!!)

Options
  • 16-04-1998 10:47pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lo whoever!
    Myself, NiTe, Phareck (and possibly Trojan and Static), all from VtX are planning a day trip to Galway.
    We would only be too happy to get our arses whipped in a game or ten with anyone that's gonna be around.
    Please leave your message after the tone...
    BEEEEEEEP!

PS...
    sorry about the dodgy first msg!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Umm the Lan place we use only has 5 puters. I'll come and I can get Predator to. Sep'll prolly invite himself and Ron HAS to go wherever Pred goes.

Adidas

P.S. The more eagle eyed of you will notice my IP being for tinet galway as opposed to IOL galway. IOL decided to explode r sumthin tonite

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

: Umm the Lan place we use only has 5 puters. I'll come and I can get Predator to. Sep'll prolly invite himself and Ron HAS to go wherever Pred goes.
    :
    : Adidas

Groovy...
    where's the place???
    I have NOOOOOOO idea!!!
    I still don't know who's comin'

Dav

:
    : : Umm the Lan place we use only has 5 puters. I'll come and I can get Predator to. Sep'll prolly invite himself and Ron HAS to go wherever Pred goes.
    : :
    : : Adidas

: Groovy...
    : where's the place???
    : I have NOOOOOOO idea!!!
    : I still don't know who's comin'

: Dav

There's another place over Supermacs in the square its just a case of gettin them to load up quake :)

: :
    : : : Umm the Lan place we use only has 5 puters. I'll come and I can get Predator to. Sep'll prolly invite himself and Ron HAS to go wherever Pred goes.
    : : :
    : : : Adidas

: : Groovy...
    : : where's the place???
    : : I have NOOOOOOO idea!!!
    : : I still don't know who's comin'

: : Dav

: There's another place over Supermacs in the square its just a case of gettin them to load up quake :)

Funworld, yeah???

hmmmmmm......
    didn't know they had it!

anyway...myself, NiTe and Phareck will be in Galway. Dunno what time Phar will be there, but me and NiTe will stroll into town at about 11:30 (from what I remember of Bus times) and we meet Phareck at 12 and antiPAS at 1:30
    MEET PPL AT SUPERMAC'S AT 2 o clock, OK???

PS...the pic is what I look like, except I've got ALOT MORE HAIR now!!! (I'm the one with a weirdo quake playin' fella for a body ; )
    C YA PPL!!!

U'll find us!!!!

if you're really worried the pic is at www.geocities.com/CollegePark/5158/coming.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

: U'll find us!!!!

: if you're really worried the pic is at www.geocities.com/CollegePark/5158/coming.jpg

what you trying to do - scare them to death?

well, one way of getting frags I suppose :)

Al.

: : U'll find us!!!!

: : if you're really worried the pic is at www.geocities.com/CollegePark/5158/coming.jpg

: what you trying to do - scare them to death?

: well, one way of getting frags I suppose :)

: Al.

Bal, U should know, it's the only way I'll get any kind of frag!!!

Dav...

C Y'ALL THERE!!!

:
    : : :
    : : : : Umm the Lan place we use only has 5 puters. I'll come and I can get Predator to. Sep'll prolly invite himself and Ron HAS to go wherever Pred goes.
    : : : :
    : : : : Adidas

: : : Groovy...
    : : : where's the place???
    : : : I have NOOOOOOO idea!!!
    : : : I still don't know who's comin'

: : : Dav

: : There's another place over Supermacs in the square its just a case of gettin them to load up quake :)

: Funworld, yeah???

: hmmmmmm......
    : didn't know they had it!

: anyway...myself, NiTe and Phareck will be in Galway. Dunno what time Phar will be there, but me and NiTe will stroll into town at about 11:30 (from what I remember of Bus times) and we meet Phareck at 12 and antiPAS at 1:30
    : MEET PPL AT SUPERMAC'S AT 2 o clock, OK???

: PS...the pic is what I look like, except I've got ALOT MORE HAIR now!!! (I'm the one with a weirdo quake playin' fella for a body ; )
    : C YA PPL!!!

Is that place above supermacs called fun world or something .... I remember going there years ago
    Pay 2.50 for an hour and then all the games are free !!!! Do they have quake on Pc's in their now !!!! ?????

: Is that place above supermacs called fun world or something .... I remember going there years ago
    : Pay 2.50 for an hour and then all the games are free !!!! Do they have quake on Pc's in their now !!!! ?????

They just have Net access on the puters...no n/w games!

Dav

Advertisement