Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Give me free stuff!

• 27-03-2003 12:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭

How about this then...

Anyone out there with an old mobo and/or CPU they want to get rid of? I'm using a P3 800 and I'm just not happy... trouble is, je suis sans le cash as they say in Sierra Leone...

I'll collect, and you'll be finally rid of that hardware thats been sitting in the corner of your room gathering dust and annoying you because you KNOW you'll just never use it again...

obsolescence is waiting in the shadows... ready to spring.... don't let him win...

Just to make me jealous, post what you have even if you don't want to get rid of it...

I'm kinda sick like dat...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

you'd be very lucky if someone gave you a sub 500mhz mobo & cpu, let alone anything over 800.

worth a try tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

define not happy for us, or rather elaborate on what you dont like about ur PC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

lol, i love the sig, SouperComputer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Theres a wanted board for a reason.
    If you've no money get a job.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement