Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a fan

Options
  • 27-03-2003 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

i am a fan of the smallville series especially the songs wondering does anybody know where i can listen to the songs of the smallville series.please dont post pay for it because the album is'nt available in ireland and some people have'nt a credit card?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭johnnyc

god your a quite group i did'nt realise that i would still be waiting for a reply whats up with this group..please anybody do you know any place where i can get it in ireland the soundtrack??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Theres cd of music from the first series, its on that and it is available in Ireland because I saw it in a music shop (I'm in Castlebar and if we can get it everywhere else should be able to get it).

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭johnnyc

if you have it in castlebar we have it in kerry what music shop did u see it in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

The shop was called Downtown Records, there local and only have two shops and the other is in Westport.

• Advertisement
Advertisement