Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody here order Zelda from Import Madness ?

Options
  • 27-03-2003 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭

Just Wondering ....Did / will you get the Bonus Disc with Zelda:Ocarnia Of Time ?

And also - is it fully compatible with FreeLoader ?

Ta V Much :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

i ordered it along with animal crossing. I also ordered the freeloader disc from play.com. no sign of anything from import maddness yet, and play.com fecked up my order so they have not shipped the freeloader disc yet even though i ordered over 2 weeeks ago.
    i think i am getting the bonus disc and i dont seee what it would not work with freeloader.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭mfield

I ordered Metroid and pre-ordered Zelda from import madness on the 4th of March and still no sign of Metroid!! Metroid can wait but if Zelda takes as long as Metroid is I'm gonna be very pissed off!! :mad:
    Don't know if it's compatible with freeloader as have heard no word yet , I dont think Soul Caliber 2 is but if you have Action Replay you can get around it by booting using a code!

Oh, the bonus disc is shipped with all pre-orders!

sweet...
    pity about soul caliber2.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I pre-ordered Zelda in Smyths but I'm not too confident about their pre-order scheme. I think I'll send me da in a 9 in the morning to get me a copy since i'll be working. It will take a lot of convincing though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Soul calibur was tested by ncsx.com a few days ago on freeloader, worked fine according to them. That would be US freeloader. I can't imagine it would make any difference tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Brerrabbit

Don't know if its any use to you but a mate of mine got the Japanese version of zelda with the bonus disc and a copy of freeloader and both games worked fine; Can't imagine there being a problem with the American zelda bonus and freeloader.

Originally posted by podgeen
    i ordered it along with animal crossing. I also ordered the freeloader disc from play.com. no sign of anything from import maddness yet, and play.com fecked up my order so they have not shipped the freeloader disc yet even though i ordered over 2 weeeks ago.

Podgeen when did you order Animal Crossing? Have you received it yet? I still haven't received Metroid Prime even though it'll be a month on Thursday since it was shipped. I also ordered Zelda from them which was shipped last Wednesday. Hopefully that'll arrive this week! :(

mfield.

I received Zelda this morning :D:D:D :cool:

Didn't get the Bonus disc, even though I preordered at the start of March! :(

Freeloader works a treat!

Still no sign of Metroid Prime, but who cares:p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Originally posted by mfield
    I received Zelda this morning :D:D:D :cool:

Didn't get the Bonus disc, even though I preordered at the start of March! :(

Freeloader works a treat!

Still no sign of Metroid Prime, but who cares:p

I take it u ordered American version aye ? is it any good ?

not sure when i ordered them but its been a few weeks now, play.com have disabled my account they said my credit card details were incorrect, that was last firday they are not replying to my mails. gimps. i just get their autoreply saying they will reply within 24hours.

• Advertisement

i just checked the site
    i placed the order on april 19th for animal crossing and zelda.
    I thought you got the bonus disk if you pre-ordered....
    how come you didnt get one, did you complain?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

i've ordered mine from play

i mailed them a few weeks ago to see if they would be doing the bonus disk

no response

ive orderd from play a few times and they are normally very good.
    not sure whats up with my credit card its working fine in shops and on other sites. I think its got something to do with the postcode, its a required field and i have it set to none maybe this doesnt not match the postcode that the bank gives for my credit card address.............

i just checked the site
    i placed the order on april 19th for animal crossing and zelda.
    I thought you got the bonus disk if you pre-ordered....
    how come you didnt get one, did you complain?

First up Zelda is an absolutely amazing game, jaw dropping stuff!! I only got my Gamecube last night from Argos up North and then this morning the postie dropped Zelda at my door, good timing or what! :D

I reckon the reason that I didn't get the bonus disc is because when I pre-ordered Zelda WW I also ordered Metroid which I still have not received even though it was shipped at the start of March :eek:, I reckon that the bonus disc may have been in that package :( I mailed them about Metroid several times and have only ever received one response, which isn't very nice. I mailed them again today, if I don't get a reply to that, I'll have to ring them tomorrow!
    ive orderd from play a few times and they are normally very good. not sure whats up with my credit card its working fine in shops and on other sites. I think its got something to do with the postcode, its a required field and i have it set to none maybe this doesnt not match the postcode that the bank gives for my credit card address.............

Podgeen about your order on Play.com, I had the same problem and it is to do with the postcode, I had to ring up and tell them on two separate occasions that we had no postcode in Ireland and they changed it to n/a on my account details, perhaps you should do the same, it will speed up the process allot!

mfield.

I've still not received animal crossing or Zelda.

Also play.com still have not replied to my mails, and its been over a week now. I got a friend to order the freeloader disk for me on his credit card. I must get round to ringing play and sort out my account.

Advertisement