Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Priest and a Rabbi!

Options
  • 27-03-2003 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

A priest and a rabbi are sitting across from each other on a train, it’s a long journey and suddenly the priest starts giggling to himself. The Rabbi gets annoyed and asks him what’s so funny. The priest stops giggling and ask the Rabbi if he has ever had bacon. The Rabbi says he has had it once and the priest starts laughing again. “It’s pretty good isn’t it?”, the rabbi agrees and they continue on. A little while later the rabbi starts laughing, the priest looks over and enquires about what’s so funny? “Oh” says the Rabbi “I was just wondering if you have ever had sex”, “yes” replies the priest “once”. The Rabbi giggles again “it’s a lot better than bacon isn’t it?”.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

i dont get it!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭RED HORN

Rabbi's can have a wife and therefore sex

Priest can't have sex but they can have bacon.

It made me laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TenLeftFingers

:D Excellent. I have a jewish friend who'll love it!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Its ok.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

yup. it's ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭exiztone

Meh... I'v heard funnier.

Advertisement