Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD, Clan Dork

Options
  • 17-04-1998 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

You girls can post to ure heart's content, you can abuse me and accuse me of bullshiit all you like, but the facts of the matter are this :

1) I didn't play for Xcom
    2) I could take the whole of CD with my hands tied behind my back and everyone knows it but you gimps.
    3) All ure slagging is going to be taken out on this 'UL player' when we find him.
    4) The only people paying attention to your mails are gimps. You lads are new on the scene of Quake and you aren't exactly any good. All of CT, INC, CW, CG Celts and Xcom are all good mates of mine so if you're trying to turn the board into a Zero-slagging area well then it's only going to be you wannkers posting all that shiit. Give it a rest, I am stopped playing Quake and don't feel like spending the next two weeks answering all your petty accusations and insults.

Zero.

P.S. Reaper, I'm leaving for Dublin now for the weekend, I'll give ya a ring tomorrow to go for a few jars.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: if you're trying to turn the board into a Zero-slagging area well then it's only going to be you wannkers posting all that shiit. Give it a rest, I am stopped playing Quake and don't feel like spending the next two weeks answering all your petty accusations and insults.

I might add that as a WWWBoard reader, this board is gone very very sad. Zero supposedly quit and it's obvious he's only posting here to answer to all the CD rubbish. I personally don't want to read it and I'm sure most others will agree. Please mail Zero if you have any more synaptic difficulties, it will leave the QUAKE messageboard open for more beneficial topics.
    Hey, Zero's a nice guy! he gave me his PC while he's in Dublin for the weekend! Woohoo!!, 21" monitor!!! :)

Sideshobob.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

: Sideshobob.

That's SideshoWbob right :-)

I am a happy camper.

John.
    --

Zero listen this has all gone a bit to far
    so we will leave it now and leave you to
    retire a respected man
    Cd JuDaS

Doh!
    I miss out on one day checking the board and stuff like this happens.
    Ronan, and anyone else who cares, its Kaile's birthday on Saturday night, we're going to O'Neills on Suffolk street at 7 o clock. I'll try to get in touch with you some other way too. Cheers!

Advertisement