Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Well, it had to happen sooner or later.. !

• 17-05-2000 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Was sitting at home last night, typing away in IRC and next thing my mobile phone beeps. So I pick it up, and see that its an incoming SMS message.

Opened it up and it was SPAM !!!! for some crap uk site about computer courses. I can't believe they are sending SPAM via SMS these days, its a fcuking joke!

Anyway the SPAM came from 086 8664133 - give 'em hell.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

If your paying for that, you can bill them. Otherwise it's no different then a cold caller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

Yea i keep gettin ones that say if you dont send this on to 5 diffrent people then you will have bad sex for a year etc etc ggggrrrr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Bloody *******s. FFS

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Lets form a mob!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

Right i sent him a message saying "Thank you for registering with our gay chat line you number has no being added to our list, thank you" feel free to send it aswell MUHAHAHAHAHA

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

LMAO

...seriously tho, is there anywhere to report things like that? (eg. and equivelent to SpamCop)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

LOL, crazy fool. Him not you.;

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Bad sex for a year? mmmmmmmm

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

hmmm whats bad sex ???

im just way too good to experience bad sex u know!!!!

Advertisement