Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast

• 27-03-2003 8:58pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads

Could be moving to Belfast at some stage, was wondering where is the best or safest place to live, go out, job is actually in Crumlin, but I was told that I was best living in Belfast and driving in and out.

Any comments

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

I've heard Cultra is pretty safe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I may get a job up there, never lived there so I am a bit paranoid about what it is to live there for a "southerner"!! I aplogise if I am way over the top but how street wise do you have to be.

job is in Crumlin, so I may live there, but I have not a clue about the place, I do not want to end up moving into a place where they will hate the site of me cause I am a souterner or is that only certain areas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Axe

Well, It shouldn't really be a problem unless you take some mind bending drugs and decide to move somewhere like Tigers Bay or Sandy Row or somewhere equally scenic. Stranmillis is supposed to be pretty good, my sis lived there 4 a while.

Advertisement