Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Androids

Options
  • 27-03-2003 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Just wanted to let you all in on this great new band! The Androids! There new song Do It With Madonna has funny lyrics and an awesome sound! You should all check them out if you don't already know about them!
    http://www.i-squad.com/universal/street_teams/TheAndroids.html
    Lemme know what you thought!
    ~TeC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Youre first post is to introduce this great new band that everyone has to hear.
    Youre either in the band or more likly as the link you gave is directly to the streat team signup you do pr for them.
    Do you think nobody has ever thought of this before? if youre going to promote a band at least have the honesty to say this is my band or I do pr for listin here instead of pretending to be doing us a service by letting us know about this great new band you heard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

you knwo what dereck i think you;re right.

lets get this information to the batcave for more analysis.

I think we may have te riddler on our hands....

"diddle diddle de" <--- bad attempt at replecating the batman scene change music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭nessy

ok, chances are tecza works for a record company..

The Androids are from stateside, right and have been getting airplay here on Spin for ages and their vid is being played off Kerrang..

I agree - Madonna over Christina, Britney but Pink just gives Madge a run for her money ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

Actually nessy these guys are from Down Under (where I currently am) and they are a smalltime band trying to make it big. They play at places like my local 'Manly Fishos' which is the equivilent of playing at a local GAA or Garda club. Still they arent bad in an extremely pop-rocks kinda way.

Advertisement