Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clarification on BBC Cards

• 28-03-2003 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

To clear up the confusion, can anyone confirm whether Sky will be replacing all the old BBC Cards?

Or Sky holding back replacing the cards as a result of the BBC not renewing the Sky contract.

As I have a BBC card from Scotland with free football (friend now moved to Northern Ireland), I was going to do an address change to my friend in N.I to obtain the new card.

Clarification would help

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭SPAWKER

Was speaking to two different operators last week regarding wheather they will be replacing cardsor not,first one said that sky will replace them any time between now and up to a wear.Second one said that syk are replacing their cards with a P2 card,but that the FTV cards are not being replaced ayt all.If you do an address change you should then obtain a new P2 type card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭tony-od

I've an old style ftv card used as a card swop with the sky subsription card when the new sky card arrives will i still be able to use the ftv card still with the same digibox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭carrolls

As the BBC nor BSkyB wants to be billed for the new replacement FTV cards, they will function for as long as the FTV card scheme is in place.
    Call the BBC FTV number and you wll be told that the old ftv cards are not being replaced or switched off.

Advertisement