Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAIRUZA debut single out May12th

Options
  • 28-03-2003 3:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi,

We are pleased to announce that our debut single "Everyway you turn you're beautiful" will be released in Ireland on May12th, 2003. We have yet to confirm gig dates yet, but you can check our website at www.fairuzamusic.com for details on those as we confirm them.

Thanks,
    Carroll.
    d'Drummer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 musicman_ie2003

Great!

I saw Fairuza in the music centre in february, and was really impressed. Certainly one of the better bands that i've seen recently.

Has anyone else seen them?

MM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 musicluvr

Is that the band with the guy that looks a bit like Jeff Buckley?? I saw a DCU tv thing on them last year I think... seemed interesting enough.

_________
    I luv music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 On A SAE

looks like him?
    he's the ****ing head off him!
    look here:
    http://www.fairuzamusic.com/images/gallery/wip.jpg

(he'e the one in the middle)
    (duh)

...see?

• Advertisement

hey carroll-are u the drummer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Carroll

That'd be a yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Carroll

Sorry guys, turns out the date is actually 16th of May, with a launch gig in the Music Centre, Dublin on the Thursday night, the 15th.

Carroll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 musicman_ie2003

A mini-album instead of a single? Brilliant!! Even more songs to enjoy from one of the better new dublin bands....

MM

Advertisement