Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warhammer 40k for computer!!!

• 28-03-2003 3:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I Twisted Puppet am making a mod of Warhammer 40k for Dungeon Siege if you have any information that would be of some help please E-mail me. I am looking for information on Medical products , what type of medical products would be used by the Space Marines? If you have some Pictures of a certain model looks good or I should look at send it to me, or give me the link. If you have a Conversion you made or know someone who made one, or if you just found one on the net tell me, because I want a lot of differant creatures in the mod. If you can make 3D Models,Music,Textures, or Concept Art E-mail me. Any Help would be great!!!
    drahquin@hotmail.com
    My Site - I don't have much now

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

I'll see if I can dig out my old copy of the Compendium, (1st Ed supulement) It has Full details of Space Mariens, Termenators, Apothochary's ect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Perhaps Marines should have some sort of regeneration ability? They really are supposed to be hard as nails, and if you look up the info on their implants, thet also heal really quickly. Any cuts and bullet holes scab over almost instantly, and they supposedly heal real fast after that...

It would also save you trying to find good places for medipacks.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I'd like to see the new Warhammer online thats in the pipeline been used to make a 40k online also that would be cool.

Advertisement