Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the 66electric sing polar, polar sing 66e

Options
  • 28-03-2003 4:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

this saturday morning bright and early listen in to the hungover heads of members of the 66 electric and polar and there might be a wee gimmick instore for you...

oh the excitement!!!! nothing gets me like a gimmick

anyhow this saturday morning at 11am with tara on phantomfm

www.phantomfm.com
    www.the66electric.com
    www.polarofficial.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Damon_Kind

Jesus Christ this is a bad idea, not to mention it looks like we are a bunch of backslapping tossers. But there could be public humiliation so thats a plus.

I'm off to fill out my application form for one of the various 'scenes' in this glorious capital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Gary D

get me one while your there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

it was your idea ya drunken mad eegit!!!

i'm not gonna be there so i let your drunken wild plans blossom and bloom, i'm gonna be listening laughing my head off

hehehe:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Damon_Kind

Despite being contrived on a hefty session, this was more fun than i thought.

Advertisement