Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN - Weekend server

Options
  • 28-03-2003 10:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

The normal game server has been down for a while, so I've desided to restart it, with Restenford running for the next wee while. I've left the reset when empty off since its a pretty big module.

For anyone new, the portal to this server is behind u at the start point for the portal server, and toons are shared between the this server and the portal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

thanks rev.

a word of warning to players, dont kill civvies... the town watch doesnt like it and they are really quite tough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

hmmm, nice :)
    something to test my new machine on
    thx for the server!

cya
    - Flash

any chance of putting on that restart on empty thing? All quests look like they've been done already (except for drow who were fled from :) ). Only thing is keys and stuff are missing so we cant continue

what's with all the new ppl on the server?

right now (20:37 GMT0) there is on game-server:
    - Sargester
    - sargent666
    - Armoured up

on the portal-server there is:
    - Bartt-kin

did the servers get mentioned somewhere? and what's with that guy that steals items from other players? Did I miss something important?

I'll move onto server now (with a new lvl1-character :p) and see if I can talk to the ppl.

cya
    - Flash

update: the three on the game-server seem to be normal players that found the server via TSE. The guy "bartt-kin" on the portal-server thou is pretty strange. Keeps running around and doesn't respond to anything you say to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Naa havent advertised the server or anything.

as for stealing from players well that can be done since its run as a full pvp server with the exception of the inn and one or two other places.

• Advertisement

the dangers of a public server :) , meet interesting people but you run the risk of running into a muppet.

What amazes me is that the server was literally stripped in one night! By the time I logged on to have a look, most of the merchants were dead and all quests were completed (except the very last one) as well as *everything* being looted if it wasnt nailed down. The thoroughness was definitely impressive, but the merchant killing was annoying as hell.

Wonder if there'll be any new arrivals for the campaign game tonight.

Everyone downloaded the hak for castle spulzeer?

You finished the lizard module?

we did indeed, even went out of our way to find that black dragon (then some stumpy little runt stole my glorious kill! :) ).

BC wont be there tonight, but everyone else should be high enough level. If Doli joins in I'll level him up to the lowest level in the party. Same with whoever else wants a go. However, equipment will have to be bought or bartered. I dont want to flood the group by doling out starting items.

I'll be able to get into the game tonight, too. My gfx-card is still damaged, but my new system is installed and running. The damaged memory-module on the card makes everything look like a very very old movie with all the jitter, etc.

I'll go download the hak-pack now (I suppose it's in one of the threads in this forum).

Dunno what level everyone is, but I suppose alot higher than me now that I missed a few games due to tests at school and my new system that needed installing.

cya tonight!
    - Flash

edit: can't find the link to the hak-pack. Anyone got a link at hand or the name of the thread where I can find it?

update: thx rev!

• Advertisement
Advertisement