Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evolution Soccer Players ?

Options
  • 28-03-2003 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hello,

Any PES players out there ?
    I was on a PES message board recently and noticed that there is this crowd in England called PESTAL that hold regular PES tournaments.
    They rent out a place, set up the PS2's and charge a tenner to enter.
    Sounds like a great idea and not too difficult to do.

Any thoughts ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Played a match online on PS1 other night ,very cool won 5-1 :)

Epsxe and original cd and can play online with a PC.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 alx

Online ? :eek: The Holy Grail !!

Can you give me more details on how to set it up to play online ?

Any lag ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I was meaning to look into playing PES online aswell, seeing the game name "ISS2002" in many kailera servers.

Altho nothing compares to the real thing. I`d be interested in attending, depending on the location of the PES LAN ;)

kdjaC was using a ps1 emulator on his pc(ePSXe) which allows you to run ps1 games on your pc, there is also the capability to play online against another guy

alx you could drop into #emulation.ie (a chat channel) on IRC

software to access IRC - www.mirc.co.uk

popular chat networks - irc.b0rk.co.uk, irc.intentsive.co.uk

Or just go to the emulator board and post there :D.

Its kinda 56k freindly the guy i was playing against a guy on 56k and he said it was lagfree.

I have DSL so i was fine ,only thing you need a few buddies to play with,when playing against someone you dont know the 30 uard screamers or OGs dont have as much LOL value :D

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I`d be interested in getting a game or 2 on my work machineduron 800, 1024 ram, crappy gfx)

Just wondering wot is the game version, as there were quite a few for the ps1

I`ve been playing PES since ISS on the snes, still play a bit of ISS Deluxe as well

• Advertisement

I bought 3 for PS1 and all 2nd hand and i have no clue what versions as each one i got the cd in box was different.
    I know for sure i have one called ISS and the year on the back is 2001.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

The ISS series isnt nearly as good as the PES series i think the developers had a row of something. I dont have an emulator but would be very interested in getting a tounoment togeter as kicking you mates ass every time gettes boring after a while and even on 5 stars the computer is easally beatable.
    My master league team is alomst unbeatable as ive made it up entirly of classic players.(bar keano I had to have one irishman in it and he is the best)

Advertisement