Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JCalendar

Options
  • 28-03-2003 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

I require the code for a calendar (non applet) When the user clicks the date an action is performed. If anybody knows a site where i could look up the infor i would be gratefull. I have inserted an image. I would be gratefull for an suggestion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

itburns.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Look up the tutorials on Event Handlers and Anonymous Inner Classes at http://java.sun.com :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I have java code here: http://www.mycgiserver.com/~evilphil/cal.jsp
    that does what you want.

*snigger*

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭johnnyc

Thanks for the suggestions of that site anyway can i say to the other loser (DeadBankClerk) go and f off if you had'nt anything constructive to say then dont post anything you asse hole

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

your welcome

*giggle*

Anyway, at this stage you should now better johnnyc (if that is really your name). Post some code, if you don't know how to write the code surely theres a member of staff in the facility that can help you. If not then look it up in your fecken text book ffs :mad:

At least learn how to ask a question properly and control you temper.

If you get banned for this, and I hope you do, remember one thing. There are students out there for whom this board is a valuable resource. We enjoy helping them learn and they in return make the required effort. Maybe you should too.

Looser :-P
    Nyah :-P
    Fneh :-P

Gwan, loose your temper, GWAN!!!

Advertisement