Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In search of Sales/Customer Service/Administrative type work

• 29-03-2003 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am currently in search of full or part time work within the Dublin, Ireland area. I was made redundant last year and my redundancy afforded me to stay at home but I now wish to return to the work place. I am willing take on any positions which you believe may suit my past experience and qualifications.

Should you have any positions that you think may interest me, please email me at the following address; charlie@isiclabs.com.

If you wish to take a look at my CV, I am happy to email it to you on request.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Kindest Regards,
    Charlotte Kavanagh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Howya....

Take a look here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88146

The job's not great and the pay's only nominal, but a huge amount of people hired are just using it until they get another job. Our place has a staggering staff turnover :)

It's also useful as a backdoor to Vodafone, who have a huge Admin/Cust. Ops Dept.

:)

Advertisement