Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disturbed?

Options
  • 29-03-2003 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Anyone else notice the "disturbing" emergence of these twats. Anyone else worried. I heard them mentioned as a cult band in Metal Hammer magazine. WHAT!? David whatever the hell his last name is is possibly the most loathsome charade of a metal singer ive ever seen! Fishnet sleevless tops and tight leather trousers i think not. "Return to me! Return to me!"......Fukk off Dave I know you only want to have sex with my bum

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

hee hee, you're funny :)
    Yeah I liked "voices", but their last song (prayer?) is really ghey...are they trying to be a metal version of Live?

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Dave Draiman sounds like a frog when he sings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

never heard any of their stuff but yeh he does look gay...i think the two horns he has in his lip are cool though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

hetfieldfa2.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

Originally posted by The Reaper
    hetfieldfa2.gif

ok stop usin that link alreaady you muppet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

if you havent noticed u pancy i have!
    its nearly an hour since i posted it last!
    ur just tryin to put ur posts up arent u??????????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭s8n

....back to the topic....down with the sickness is a great song but the rest of there stuff is average to say the least

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

I can't understand that relisgious thing that draiman has goin where piercings are banned even though he has himself covered in daggers and spikes and sall other blodd boiling ****e...........or somethin

Dregin

Advertisement