Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just when you think all is well......

Options
  • 29-03-2003 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

.......boards.ie develops another problem. :)

That was a bit of a marathon outage. At least maybe it forced some of the stragglers to go to bed (or continue playing CS :)). My God it was a boring morning here in work :p

Was it the Mysql again? Funnily enough, I could still access the members pages.

:)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

dunno what happened, when I got up it was fine.

Regi probably fixed it.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the last post in the morning was around 04:07 am I think..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

uh, first I heard of this - maybe we had a network problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

And TMT was down also damn i was bored today in work ,actually worked for a bit then both came back same time :)

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by Regi
    uh, first I heard of this - maybe we had a network problem?

I dunno. I could ping both muppet.boards.ie and troll.boards.ie and get access to the member's pages. But it wouldn't give me any php pages, or run the cgi file manager on the webspace, ie it seems as though it could serve pages fine, but had trouble running scripts.

Last post was 5:05am and it came back up at 11ish

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Possibly Cloud fixed it... weird.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

internet fairies i tells ye!!

Advertisement