Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cutting discs for dremel type tool

Options
  • 29-03-2003 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

I bought the black and decker equivelant of the dremel a few weeks back and already I have run out of the cutting discs.

Where can I pick them up?

If you are thinking ofsuggesting the place I bought them, don't. They don't stock them yet. Blaming black and decker for not supplying them yet of course.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

i have seen them in a few places, pretty much all tool shops and diy centers seem to have them, ring around a few places near you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Ah, when you find out, please let us know, I have the same tool. Mine was bought in Argos, maybe they have them?

Have you looked in Peats? How about McQuillans tools, I've forgotten what street it's on though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Woodies used to cary them, I'd say B&Q do to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

thanks lads, I'll check it out the next time I am in Dublin.

A specific sopt would be great though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Yup B&Q in liffey valley retail park do sell them,so do Maplin on jervis street ( dublin ) and blanchards town ( retail park ),woodies never have ne in stock :rolleyes: .Think their bout E12 for 5 of them ( black reinforced ) Their way better than the normal disks.Hope that helps. COMBATCOW

• Advertisement
Advertisement