Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How u handeling stress??

Options
  • 29-03-2003 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭

5,780,620 Seconds Till Leaving or there abouts,

i have to say that all the stress has built up from the start of the year in me, when everyone was panicing i just sat on my arse. now that its so close ive givin up caring completly, i know ill probably fail and have to repeat but i feel like ive completly shut down.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Shane

Heh! Dunno if it's just my school, but no-one bar the usual one or two could give a ****e! In our English class the last day our teacher was saying she's never seen a class so laid back, particularly at this stage (mocks over)! It's not that we're all useless, in fact I think we rank in the top 10 Galway schools! 5th or 6th! I think everyone is going to fair out at the end of the day. Why worry? It's your last year! Enjoy it! You'll never see most of these people again - make the most of it! Grad Mass - Debs - Nights Out - Exams - Last year... (someone should make a MasterCard ad about it!) Just have a laugh!

Anyway, worst scenario, repeat? ...Grad Mass - Debs - Nights Out - Exams - Last year...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Masterbation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

my hair started falling out from stress just before christmas so i think i can honestly say im not handling the stress too well! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Stress? I need no stress!

... wait... french oral tomorow!? AAAAAAIEEEE!... i'll go study... later...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

french orals ehhhh???
    oh yeaaaah...
    i dont think i'm on til tuesday.
    well... i hope im not anyway...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Stress? pft, stress my arse.

Plenty of others are in a state, but not meeh :)

I've been getting very, VERY tired of school, getting up in the morning is harder than ever. I'm just so sick of it all - the people, the books, the routine, the rules. I've never been so pissed off with the entire system before. I think it's strange how this has come on now though, when the end is in sight. :) Six weeks left, just six weeks and it'll all be over!

WHEEE

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Originally posted by sisob
    Masterbation

/me looks at sisob funny....

Need a hand? Ba Dum Tish!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Stress? I dont know the word, or so I have been told. Masterbation? go get a girlfriend or hire one to do it fore you, its even less stressful, or lazy, cant remember which.

Spanish, Irish, Orals? fun :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

stomach ulcer :(

only through 5th year tho. 6th year was piss easy.

Still failed Maths tho.
    [last summer]

this year?
    Stress? what is this stress?
    can you buy in a shop or must I purchase online?

good ole grinds. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Originally posted by Winters
    Stress? I dont know the word, or so I have been told. Masterbation? go get a girlfriend or hire one to do it fore you, its even less stressful, or lazy, cant remember which.

Spanish, Irish, Orals? fun :)

He does have a gfriend. Sigh. Why me?

Grace.
    ps.he may have been joking.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i'm sort of stressed.
    i can get my points but that would involve getting off my ass....."i dont wanna go to school ma!!!"
    shag it, better pull the socks up for the last few weeks.

ferdi

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I've started to get like that recently too :(.

I WANT to do well, but reality and what I want are distant relations at this point.

I suggest a post lc gather/pissup for all the boards.ie lc posters, we can drown our sorrows :) .

ps. Let me into Funky Dig Mark :mad: :p

Originally posted by Cultellus

ps. Let me into Funky Dig Mark :mad: :p

Go away, If I'm not in there no one else should be. At least until we have a decent membership change. Oh you'll see.

And also, stress is a wonderful thing if it's what makes you work. What would be worse would be to just not care until it's too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I get stressed after exams, never before them, its funny :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

I only get stressed at the very last minute before exams, I also only study at the very last minute... perhaps the 2 things are linked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭wiensta

im always pretty relaxed about exams, and i do well too, usually.

But today i had the irish oral, (CRASH, BURN.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

The tension was showing today in my school before the irish orals. There were guys praying, getting sick and knocking the crap out of one another just to relieve themselves of the adrenaline and anxiety. Twas great stuff altogether.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Ixidor

Originally posted by PHB
    I get stressed after exams, never before them, its funny :)

i know someone like that... it is really weird, most people (like me) think she's bloody lucky, but she thinks it hinders her studying cos she's not stressed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

well i am not suffering from stress in the slightest to be honest and as for the irish oral today that was great, i swapped places with someone which enraged the examiner and she had to put a different sticker on the tape and fix the paperwork a little and i got *i think* a pretty easy oral whereas the guy i swapped with,who the examiner was so mad at, had a really long and hard oral according to him.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Originally posted by Cultellus
    I suggest a post lc gather/pissup for all the boards.ie lc posters, we can drown our sorrows :) .
    i'd say we could all go back to my mate aidan's gaff, he's having a party for my whole year. its gonna be ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

Stress? I started to grow grey hairs... :eek: Might explain it.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

lol , i'm in 5th year , and i already feel the stress . I just fall asleep in class , takes that stress right away.

Advertisement