Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDA/MP3 help!

• 29-03-2003 10:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

I have a Sony Clie NR70v. I first transferred about 8 mp3s onto the memory stick with no problem. But when I tried to transfer more on, they would seem to transfer ok, but wouldn't show in audio player. They're not copy protected and ripped at 128kbps (i've tried lower).

But now even when I transfer the MP3's that worked perfectly on the past on my clie, they will NOT play! I can see them in audio player, I press the play button, nothing happens. They've transferred ok, I can see they've used the right amount of memory on the MS.

Can anyone help? I've formatted the MS three times now and it's still happening! It's a twinmos MS, has anyone heard if these cards are any good? I'm transferring the mp3s via the transfer feature on the clie audio player.

Could it be the MS or the clie itself that's causing the problem?
    Help!!! :-(

Comments

Advertisement