Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring it on you anti-war wannabe hippies!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I'm pro-war. There it is. Barely anyone else is, because it's "unpopular" to be. Most of you anti-war people are wannabe hippies and you know who you are. Basically, when I tell someone I'm pro-war, they keep coming up with all these stats i.e. the amount of people dying in Iraq because of the war. Does anyone realise that they are dying anyway? Saddam is just as much a dictator as Hitler was. The only reason people fought Hitler back was that he started spreading. People would do the same to Saddam, if he started to spread his way of life to us.

All thse "wannabe hippies" keep coming up with all the things that are wrong with the world like the amount of people dying in Iraq. These world leaders make a decision to fight the tyrannical leaders like Saddam, and then you all say war is not the answer. Well if you're so sure on what the answer isn't, please give us a bloody alternative. That's the main problem with you. You don't give an alternative.

Saddam is depending on all of you to keep his reign of dictatorship going. The war is against Saddam. The people of Iraq all know he's a dictator and they suffer his cruelty. Then, when these armies come in to stop him, as if they will finally get freedom, War protestors come along and intend to stop the war.

Because there are so many people dying in Iraq, killing Saddam is probably the most passive option to ending their suffering, ironic though it is.

There are however, anti-war people who I have much respect for. Those who don't agree with Saddam but don't want a full scale war. I agree that Bush is probably in Iraq for the wrong reasons, but even if by chance, he is doing the right thing for the people of Iraq.
    I agree with what you say complety, right on man.
    Be happy strangle a hippy.

Be happy strangle a hippy.

I'd rather strangle Bush, but then that would be anti-american, wouldn't it?

Advertisement