Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Berrings, Cork

Options
  • 30-03-2003 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Does anyone know a place called "Berrings", Cork?

I'm not sure if it's an area in Cork City, or if it's a village in Co.Cork.

Does anyone know where it is located?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 claire2003

thanks daveirl,

do you whereabouts it is in Co.Cork?

I've looked at a Michelin map, which is quite detailed, but it doesn't seem to list this village.

It must be quite small.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 claire2003

Thanks again daveirl.

Greatly appreciated; I was looking for the location of this village for a while, but couldn't find it.

Thanks again!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Koo

It's small, I live about 5 miles from there.
    If you're talking about the actual village it consists of a shop, school, church and pub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 berrings 4 eva

Hiya! I live in berrings and I go 2 Berrings N.S. It has a school, Church, postoffice, pub and shop. It also has an estate and it's a nice little village. I would recommend visiting the church, well the oind there, and you can visit the church inide aswell. the shop is a lovely place, and you can buy petrol there!:D:D:D hope i helped, even thiugh someone already told you!

Berrings 4 Eva

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement