Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy on Gamecube

Options
  • 30-03-2003 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭

I hear that FF is not only coming to gamecube, but that it'll be an action RPG. Sounds cool. I hope it's as good as Secret of Mana. Anyone remember that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

theres allready a post with screenys here...a few days back ...but im too lazy to find it for u :D sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

You heard that from me!

Thread with screenshots

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's old news. It's basically a spin off of final fantasy and is based on the Secret of Mana battle system. However I have heard that its going through re design now since the battle engine at the moment isn't the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

Rnger I know I heard it from you. I didn't say I didn't but I wanted to see more info and other peoples opinions.

Advertisement