Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bright Clean Joke

Options
  • 31-03-2003 4:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭

In a forest there are these two trees that grew up beside one another. One is a Birch tree and one is Beech tree. One day they notice that a small sapling is growing between them. The Birch asks the Beech "Is that saplng a son of a Birch or a son of a Beech?" The Beech replies that he is not sure that they should ask a woodpecker because they are experts on trees.
    Awhile later a woodpercker flies by and the Birch screams out "Hey, Woodpercker, can you tell us if that sapling is a Son of a Birch or a son of a Beech?"
    The woodpecker replies that "Sure I can!"
    He then goes on pecking on the little sapling
    He flies up and sits on the Birches limb and then states,
    "Well it is not a Son of a birch or a Son of a beech but it is the best tasting piece of Ash I have had in awhile!!!"
    :D:D:D:D:D

I LOVE IT

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

lol good one DR...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

oh my..... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭D nominater

Took a while to get it and didn't think it was very funny........
    maybe it's just not my kinda humour....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭D nominater

Took a while to get it and didn't think it was very funny........
    maybe it's just not my kinda humour....still at least it's original
    (could be that it's too clean?....nah....)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

Maybe be that my 67 year old grandmother told me this joke made it so funny to me. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Well that changes the context a tad alright

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Wow that took me ages to get!

Oak hay that was quite funny, my-hog-only, the Elder, found it sad, not sure why. Yew are funny Drifting rain!

Advertisement