Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flight Sim ?

Options
  • 31-03-2003 10:17am

I am looking to get a flight sim . I have been in town and most flight sims are WWII or just commercial plains .I am looking for an up todate flight sim with plenty of plains and missions . Anybody know whats good ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Falcon4 with superpak3. still after 5 years nothing comes close in terms of realisim but graphics are a bit crap.

http://www.lo-mac.com/ looks interesting but is not gong to be out for a while.

out kinda out of luck for the time being. stick with il2 or combat flight simulator 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

I wholeheartedly recommend IL2 Sturmovik "Forgotten Battles" (WWII flight sim). Very cool game because you can personalise your plane of choice and the aircraft are historically(sp?) correct in flight characteristics and detail.

It is a great online game and has a pleasant online community (which is strange but good :) ).

As for Lock On, Modern Air Combat (lo-mac), I've downloaded loads of the development videos and they look great.

Advertisement