Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Name A instrument Game,

Options
  • 31-03-2003 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

ok i know im coping the name a band game but i think its over now because the same bands keep coming up so the same rules apply!

WARNING: THIS MAY BE HARDER WHICH IS BETTER!

start the name of the instrument you choose with the last letter of the instrument name that precedes it and no repeats.

PS: YOU NAME THE INSTRUMENT AND TYPE!

so lets boggie!

GIBSON - GUITAR

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

you muppet no 1's goin be able to do that...punk your a fool...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

Originally posted by hells angels
    you muppet no 1's goin be able to do that...punk your a fool...:D
    here needle dick i was deleting it till u posted! ya ****er ya!

GIBSON - GUITAR

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Rickenbacker - Bass

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Sitar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rob1891

Sitar - Rhodes

edit: oops, it's a fender rhodes electronic keyboard from yesteryear, think Portishead ... not really Metal, does the instrument have to have a rock/metal association??

edit2: are't you all doing this wrong?? You don't match with the last letter of the instrument type, but with the last letter of the instrument. Then provided a short description of the instrument so we can all stand in awe of your obscurity!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Oh right sorry, didnt read that properly.

Samick - Piano
    and for rob - a piano is a large musical device with a maximum of 88 keys some white some black. Notes are produced by hammers hitting strings - usually steel/copper.

I just realised that this game sux!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Unbelievably so!

Advertisement