Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB in Dublin 8

Options
  • 31-03-2003 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hello all,
    I contacted IBB since early January, and I've been told that their service will be available in dublin 8 on the 15th of february :)
    They asked me if I wanted to be on the list for a Signal test, and of course I said Yep !!!
    on the 25th, I contacted them asking if it's possible to arrange a day for the Signal test, but I was told that the service wont be available before another two weeks :confused:
    Rang them today (March 31st), I've been told that the transmitter on the Guniness Tower wasn't ready yet, and it's gonna take another few weeks (usually 1 IBB week = 1 month)...
    Any one knows why all this dely ????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

no

you could try Leap who may have a signal around there, a straight yes or no will do. The 'guinness tower' has been on the IBB site for over a month now even though it does not exist.

otherwise you may qualify for dsl next week if that was an issue b4

M

Advertisement